Monday, April 9, 2012

Muffin Mom

So this morning I woke up feeling energetic. Thinking to give the family a treat, I whipped up two batches of muffins before everyone else was up. Orange yogurt muffins and banana nut. I popped the pans side by side into the oven, and then had my first cup of coffee. A stupid mistake, that I would quickly come to regret.

You see, the orange yogurt muffins were supposed to be drizzled with a powdered sugar glaze after they came out of the oven. My problem was that in my caffeine deprived state, I had neglected to pay attention to which pan was on what side of the oven. The muffins all looked alike.


The kids settled my dilemma by waking up and suggesting that I just glaze all of the muffins. So that's what I did. You know, because I really wanted to give them extra sugar. They don't get enough of it.

Now I just have to make sure they don't hide the coffee on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment