Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Shopping

Each member of my family has their own thoughts on holiday shopping and gifts. We don't always agree.

K-boy: Can you take me to the mall? I want to show you what I want.

D-boy: You should shop on Cyber-Monday!

M-girl: I'll put the expensive things that I want on my Santa list. Then you and Dad don't have to worry about it.

BadDad: Let's only use cash for Christmas shopping this year.

Me: Maybe we should only exchange homemade gifts this year. Wouldn't that be fun?

Sigh! If only I had a bunch of elves to help me.

4 comments:

  1. The elves would probably go on strike for higher pay and better work conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's any consolation, I'm with you! :-)
    We haven't even started our Christmas shopping yet, so if you can send those eves to my place after they help you, that would be great! ;-)

    ReplyDelete