Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Quick Hello

Just dropping by to say a quick Hello. So far November has been a busier than usual month at our house, and I haven't carved out as much time for blogging as I'd like to. Much of my time has been spent in the car, driving the kids around...well, that and teaching them.



It's performance time again for their drama group, which makes our schedule crazy. On top of that the quarterly reports were just due to the school district, and the usual activities don't stop simply because we're busy. I'm sorry that I've been falling behind on responding to comments and reading the wonderful posts of my fellow bloggers. I'm looking forward to cooking Thanksgiving dinner next week, it will feel restful by comparison!

2 comments:

  1. A mother's life is an active one. Try not to burn yourself out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy a peaceful Thanksgiving and time with your family. We will all be waiting for you, when you do have new posts.

    ReplyDelete